Tuesday, April 22, 2014

:: inspiration ::

 Today we received some much-longed for good news, which goes a long way toward feeling settled in our new home - the city of Christchurch, NZ.

 We can say with a high level of certainty that we will have our own home again in a few weeks. YES!
For months the search for the new abode has consumed my thoughts and this evening I felt the massive surge of relief - I am cancerian, you know - it matters A LOT for me this having my own nest stuff.

Almost the same instant I realised I suddenly have the space for art again - wonderful.
oh - and to blog again a little bit...!

 So, along with the news of the home, I have a challenge for myself, in order to get my inspiration juices flowing again - to find one image each day to post that is inspiring to me.

what is inspiring for you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment